How We Work
Communication is the key to success in Business Process Outsourcing for small businesses. This means communication from conception to planning to execution of any project, whether big or small. That is why our methodology focuses on using the best tools available for accomplishing this goal.
Our Online Project Management and Collaboration Tool will keep you ‘in the loop’ at all times about what is going on. We believe in a ‘keep you closely involved’ approach that emphasizes the use of our Online Project Management and Collaboration Tool. We invite you to use our Online Project Management and Collaboration Tool from your first contact with us. This provides our clients and partners a more transparent and modern way of working. Not only does it reduce time spent in communicating, our methodology keeps everybody involved at a level which is appropriate to them. They can choose how much, or how little, they want to get involved in their project.
All stakeholders have access to everything they need: to-do lists, milestones, project files and data, messages. Everyone involved in any given project is notified of all new developments as they happen and work with the most up to date file versions at any given time.
We encourage our clients have a daily briefing, or at least 2 virtaul meetings per week with their Virtual Team and get them on track and motivated for the day and the rest of the week.
- Needs Assessment and Clearly defining your requirements
- We then draft a services agreement based on your needs and requirements. Goals and expectations are clearly stated in the agreement.
- Now we go ahead and recruit staff for your project, with input from you.
- Now we sign the agreement based on the draft above and the recruited staff
- Your Project can now start
- Project Management: You can decide to micro-manage your project, or you can let us provide a project manager – all based on the needs assessment and service agreement. You have full access to our Project Management and Collaboration Tool at all times so as to stay in the loop.
You can use us on a month by month bases. You are NOT obligated to commit to any annual agreement. CLICK HERE to start your project.
Why Work with us? We have an American-based contact point to manage all issues throughout the relationship with our clients and insure successful completion of all projects. Our Online Project Management Tool keeps our clients completely in the loop ensuring seamless collaboration between us and our client’s project staff using live chat, voice, or video etc.